(1) The ICSID Mediation Rules and these Regulations are published in the official languages of the Centre, English, French and Spanish.
(2) The texts of the ICSID Mediation Rules and these Regulations are equally authentic in each official language.
(3) Where required by the context, the singular form of a word in the ICSID Mediation Rules and these Regulations includes the plural form of that word.
(4) Where required by the context, the masculine gender in the French and Spanish versions of the ICSID Mediation Rules and these Regulations shall be used as a gender-neutral form and shall be understood as referring to the masculine or feminine gender.
(1) Unless required by applicable law or unless the parties and the mediator agree otherwise in writing, no mediator shall give testimony in any judicial, arbitral or similar proceeding concerning any aspect of the mediation.
(2) Except to the extent such limitation of liability is prohibited by applicable law, no mediator shall be liable for any act or omission in connection with the exercise of their functions in the mediation, unless there is fraudulent or willful misconduct.