Monday, December 12, 2022
5:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M (EST)
ICSID, 1225 Connecticut Ave., N.W., Washington, D.C.
On July 1, 2022, the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) introduced updated rules for resolving international investment disputes. The ICSID Rules and Regulations 2022 mark the most significant modernization of ICSID procedures in the Centre’s history.
Join us for an interactive roundtable featuring the authors of the 900+ page commentary on the new ICSID rules edited by Drs. Richard Happ and Stephan Wilske. The panel will assess the achievement of the new rules and highlight innovations key for every ICSID practitioner. A cocktail reception will follow the roundtable.
- Martina Polasek, ICSID
- Susan Franck, American University Washington College of Law
- Lindsay Gastrell, Arbitration Chambers
- Cedric Soule, King & Spalding
- Alexander Bedrosyan, Hughes Hubbard & Reed
- Richard Happ, Luther
- Stephan Wilske, Gleiss Lutz