Facilities at World Bank Group Paris Conference Centre
The facilities at the World Bank Conference Center in Paris can accommodate hearings of any size and technical complexity. There are three hearing rooms (A, B and C), the largest (Room A) capable of comfortably seating more than 100 persons. The smaller hearing rooms are often used as breakout rooms.
The on-site services and equipment include:
- State-of-the-art video-conferencing, projection, interpretation, recording, sound, and webcasting equipment
- Large plasma-screen monitors and individual monitors for arbitrators
- Multi-language Live Stream for public hearings, as needed
- Dedicated professionals to manage all technical aspects of each hearing
- Sound-proof interpretation booths with multi-language capacity (up to 7 languages at a time)
- Photocopying, fax, and WiFi services
- Security for all premises, including guard patrol
- On-site catering, coffee shops, and private dining rooms
In addition, the Centre has a modern, fully equipped business center and a coffee bar in a large lobby which can host lunches for up to 130 persons.