ICSID Rules and Regulations 2022: Article-by-Article Commentary
On July 1, 2022, ICSID introduced updated rules for resolving international investment disputes. The ICSID Rules and Regulations 2022 mark the most significant modernization of ICSID procedures in the Centre’s history.
This interactive roundtable featured the authors of the 900+ page commentary on the new ICSID rules edited by Drs. Richard Happ and Stephan Wilske. The panel assessed the achievement of the new rules and highlighted innovations key for every ICSID practitioner.
- Martina Polasek, ICSID
- Susan Franck, American University Washington College of Law
- Lindsay Gastrell, Arbitration Chambers
- Cedric Soule, King & Spalding
- Alexander Bedrosyan, Hughes Hubbard & Reed
- Richard Happ, Luther
- Stephan Wilske, Gleiss Lutz