The facilities at the World Bank Conference Center in Paris can accommodate hearings of any size and technical complexity. There are three hearing rooms (A, B and C), the largest (Room A) capable of comfortably seating more than 100 persons. The smaller hearing rooms are often used as breakout rooms.
The on-site services and equipment include:
- State-of-the-art video-conferencing, projection, interpretation, recording, sound, and webcasting equipment
- Large plasma-screen monitors and individual monitors for arbitrators
- Multi-language Live Stream for public hearings, as needed
- Dedicated professionals to manage all technical aspects of each hearing
- Sound-proof interpretation booths with multi-language capacity (up to 7 languages at a time)
- Photocopying, fax, and WiFi services
- Security for all premises, including guard patrol
- On-site catering, coffee shops, and private dining rooms
In addition, the Centre has a modern, fully equipped business center and a coffee bar in a large lobby which can host lunches for up to 130 persons.